This standout loveseat invites you to bring home a richly substantial look at a remarkably comfortable price. Cool, classic elements include flared roll arms punctuated with nailhead trim and a chenille-feel fabric with loads of chunky texture. Gently distressed finish on the exposed rail infuses a relaxed sensibility that feels like home.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation. Style features panels with brads (decorative nails). Toss pillows with welt. Add "reversible" in front of any type of cushion if so indicated on the NPIS. Toss Pillow with Feathers that are 24" on the NPIS should state Blended Feather Toss Pillows (Style features Large Toss Pillows with Blended Feather Inserts and Hidden Zippers).
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and reversible seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 toss pillows included
- Pillows with feather fill inserts and hidden zippers
- Polyester upholstery; polyester and polyester/acrylic pillows
- Nailhead trim
- Exposed rail with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Manufacturer’s warranty 1 year/s
Avalaible to ship by 12 Apr, 2023
73W x 40D x 40H 141.0 lbs
Bargains and Buyouts on Eswin St in Greenhills, Cincinnati. Proudly serving the Tri-County, West Chester and Winton Woods areas in Cincinnati, OH areas since 2004.